Yoga for sexual health – You might be known about the endless amazing benefits of practising yoga in your daily life. In fact, Yoga aids mental, emotional, spiritual and physical health of a person. Let it be an integral part of our life because Yoga is not merely an exercise but a lifestyle for a lifetime.
Yoga for sex.
Are you aware that yoga is a boon for a blissful Sexual life?
Apart from countless health benefits, Yoga is a clear winner in Sex-related issues as it effectively checks various Sexual dysfunctions in men like Premature Ejaculations, Erection issues and even lack of Sexual desire or libido.
Take a glance, how yoga benefits you for a blissful Sexual life.
- Firstly, Helps to boost sex drive.
- Increase your Flexibility for better play.
- To enhance your Stamina and Performance
- Helps to attain Quality Erections
- Helps to manage Ejaculation issues
- Boost Overall Sexual functions
- Make you more active in sex
- Increase the blood flow to genital organs
- Moreover, Control your anxiety and unwanted excitement.
- And many more….
How yoga works for your Sexual health.
First and foremost, Physical fitness and psychological wellness are the most important factors for perfect sex. In fact, Yoga focuses on the physical and mental health of a person. The physical exercises (asanas) in yoga can increase physical flexibility, coordination, strength, balance, endurance and stamina of a person as well.
Moreover, The breathing exercises and meditation in yoga helps to calm and relax the mind. Indeed, It helps to control depression, anxiety and stress disorders.
Yoga physique for better sex
Firstly, Good physique is the pillar of good sex. Obviously, Strong, flexible and healthy person can perform well in Sex. Undoubtedly, Yoga awards you with a better physique. Some of the physical benefits of yoga include:
- First and foremost, Helps to increase your flexibility
- Helps in maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Increase muscle strength and toning
- Good for your heart and overall health as well.
- Keep you healthy and positive.
- Facilitates Better breathing.
- The list continues….
Yoga for MIND-blowing sex
Yoga is a stress buster. It helps to keep your mind and soul stress-free. The mind is your biggest enemy at times. One of the biggest issues people face during sex is stress. In fact, stress disorder results in Lack of confidence, incapable to concentrate on things they do, anxiety and depression as well.
However, this leads to a very stressful situation that they even forgot enjoying special moments with a partner. Yoga is an answer for all these mind related issues.
Practising yoga together with your partner helps in building intimacy and relieves stress and anxiety disorders in your life.
Yet another effective way for your rejuvenation and relaxation is HIJAMA. After a session of HIJAMA, You’ll be gifted with a calm, cool and relaxed mind and yes… you get your mind and soul back to cherish.
Yoga asanas that work for your Sexual health.
Yoga asanas can help you to overcome sexual problems and supports Sexual health and fitness for both men and women.
Before you start :
- Firstly, consult a doctor before starting yoga or any form of exercise.
- Secondly, always make sure to practice yoga under a good instructor.
- Reveal your health conditions or issues to them.
- Finally, focus on Good Diet that helps you to maintain good health.
Some great yoga poses beneficial for your sexual health are :
- Cat Pose (Marjaryasana) and Cow Pose (Bitilasana).
- Paschimottanasana (The Forward Bend Pose)
- Kumbhakasana (The Plank Pose)
- Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana) .
- Happy Baby (Ananda Balasana)
- One-Legged Pigeon (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana)
- Child’s Pose (Balasana)
- Corpse Pose (Savasana).
Practice above yoga asanas daily for amazing health benefits. Breathing exercises along with these asanas is a true winner.
Do Yoga really works for sexual dysfunctions?
If you are not facing any Sexual worries, yoga can help you to maintain your Sexual fitness. But if you are already into some Sexual issues or worries, Yoga alone is not the remedy to save you from that. The ultimate solution then is consulting our sexologist for your Sexual dysfunctions and correcting your lifestyle with proper diet, yoga or exercise along with our 100 % safe, secured and power-packed Unani medicines. Our medicines along with Yoga can be a lifeline for all your Sexual issues.