A Guide to Erectile Dysfunction
What Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Best medicines for erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a sexual abnormality in man, when he has ongoing issues for attaining and maintaining an erection.
Without a proper erection, obviously vaginal penetration is impossible and it makes sex life problematic. Avoid this situation, Erectile Dysfunction curable and affordable treatment is available for your rescue. Expert Sexologist can administer the best medicines for erectile dysfunction.
After effects of Weak Erections
Erection related issues are common and not to be worried, if it happens once in a while. But the trouble for getting and keeping the erection persists, watch out. Moreover, the after-effects of Erection issues causes unpredictable and unexpected turns in life. If Erectile Dysfunction is recurring, it ends up in creating intimacy problems, performance anxiety and stress. It can definitely affect your self-esteem and self-confidence.
The major symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Firstly he’s incapable to get an erection
- Initial erection happens but not hard and firm for sex.
- Erection happens but vanishes soon, it won’t last long for sex.
If these symptoms continue to distract you from sex, then you may have Erectile Dysfunction. Consult a sexologist ASAP for confirming your case and get treated with best medicines for erectile dysfunction
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction is a common issue in men. However, it is more common in older men. But that doesn’t mean age is the only culprit for ED. Even if you have the desire for sex, your erection power won’t be desirable to keep going.
Much serious illness, the lifestyle of person, psychological impacts etc can adversely affect the erection power of a person. For instance, Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects your erection power. See how it affects your Sex life.
How Diabetes affects ED?
Diabetes, especially type 2 diabetes can very badly affect the Erection capacity of a person. When a man is sexually aroused, his erection is attained by the combined working of nerves, blood vessels, brain, muscles, hormones etc. The main problem created by diabetes is that it damages the blood vessels and nerves that control erection.
Not to mention that, even if he has a strong desire for sex, he’s not in a normal state of health to get a hard rock erection.
Serious illness and ED
Any condition or diseases that leads to blockage of blood flow to the Penis can be the reason for Erectile Dysfunction. Some of these chronic diseases are:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Kidney disease,
- Multiple sclerosis.
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- Low testosterone
- Parkinson’s disease
- Side effects of Certain medications
- Peyronie’s disease – development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Sleep disorders
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Prostate enlargement
Lifestyle and ED
The lifestyle of a person has a direct influence in manipulating the Erection power of a person. Listed below are some Unhealthy lifestyle practices that can take a serious toll on SEXUAL well-being and also Overall Wellness of a person….
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Lack of exercise
- Alcoholism and Drugs
- Tobacco use
Moreover, All these factors are reasons for creating blockages in nerves and blood vessels and restricts the easy blood flow to the penis and ends up in ED
Psychologically factors and Erectile Dysfunction
Psychological impacts very well disturb the erection power of a person. After all, the sexual stimulation or arousal part, which is the first part of the whole play is played by the mind and brain. A problem affecting it can undoubtedly upset the erection process.
ED can hit hard a person’s mental state and induce :
- Lack of self-confidence
- Intimacy problems
- Sexual performance anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Lacking normal Mental health invokes Erectile dysfunction.
Similarly ED can affect the normal mental state of a person. Likewise, erection and mental health conditions are very much associated
How to improve your Erection Power?
You can make significant changes in your erection power by following a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise regularly and rely on a proper diet.
- Heavy addiction to smoking alcoholism and drugs should be stopped. Side effects of these act as barriers for normal blood flow to the penis.
- In fact, Certain Medications can adversely affect your erections. In short, Talk to your doctor about the situation and the issues you are facing.
- Proper management of chronic diseases can help you a lot to manage your erection. Diabetes and other such ailments should be kept under control.
Moreover, Talk to your partner about the erection issues you are facing.
- Partner support is a major aspect for handling ED. Partner support helps to relieve your stress and tension thereby helps better and consistent erections to last long in bed.
Best Medicines for erectile dysfunction
When you are determined to crack down the erection issues, prime factors to be considered and particular about the treatment must be its
- Reliability and
- Long-lasting results of treatment you choose.
Moreover, All your questions concerns and doubts should be authentically and genuinely answered.
Our highly reputed and most trustworthy Sexologist is committed to providing you with the finest and top-class remedy for Erectile Dysfunction and other related issues, with our everlasting Remedy.
When to consult a Sexologist?
ARE YOU LAZY IN BED?
BEFORE YOU FROWN, THINK IT TWICE!!
When to consult a sexologist? Just ask yourself for a self-validation about your weak erection pattern, related sexual problems, the intensity of intimacy with your partner, about foreplays, post plays and about everything between you and your partner.
In fact, these are part and parcel of SEXUAL Life, that directly and indirectly influence the sexual arousal, sexual performance and sexual satisfaction of a person.
We will help you with some random questions to kick start your self-evaluation. Similarly, try to add more questions to the list which come under your concerns.
- WHEN YOUR PARTNER NEEDS YOU, ARE YOU RELUCTANT?
- WHAT IS KEEPING YOU AWAY FROM MINDFUL FOREPLAY?
- ARE YOU GIVING A POSITIVE RESPONSE TO YOUR PARTNER?
- HOW OFTEN YOU TAKE THE LEAD?
- ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING OUT OF THE BOX TO MAKE IT MEMORABLE?
- MOREOVER HOW GOOD YOU FEEL TO SEE YOUR PARTNER CUM?
- ARE YOU GOOD AT THE POST-PLAY?
- HOW WELL YOU ENJOY THE WHOLE PLAY?
- WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON FOR A SECOND GO?
- HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK DO YOU HAVE SEXUAL RELATION?
- IN ADDITION, ARE YOU CONSISTENT IN SEX?
- ARE YOU HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE?
- ASK WHETHER YOUR PARTNER IS SATISFIED WITH YOUR COMPANY AS WELL?
In short, It’s important to keep the warmth and love in a relationship. Similarly, Love-making invokes intimacy in a relationship.
In fact, Discuss openly with your partner about the additions and deletions that should be incorporated into your sexual life.
To sum up, Laziness is hazardous if you can’t find excitement in your love life, No matter what, you have to get it back. In short, Reinstate your ‘Life-less play’ by consulting our eminent sexologist and why wait!!.. Make it even more lively!!…
Why Dr Rana’s?
|60 years of Legacy – Dr Rana’s Since 1960|
|Authentic & Effective HERBAL Remedy for Men’s SEXUAL disorders|
|Experienced & Trusted Sexologist Doctors|
|Body – Mind approach for Sexual Healing|
|Direct / Chat / Email / Online / Tele / Video – CONSULTATION|
|English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam & Urdu – Languages we speak|