Do You Know?
We are revealing a fact found by various studies that over 25% of the infertility cases that happen today is due to low sperm count in blood because of problems like stress. This issue can be easily cured if right treatments are taken at the right time. Notably, if you are unable to conceive after trying for over 6 months, then beware as the low or poor quality sperm count may be the reason.
First, we recommend you to get a low sperm count treatment where you have to go for some medical tests to diagnose the main cause. Female Infertility Treatment deals with checking the hormonal imbalance in the blood whereas, for males, it is the sperm count that matters. Before going into detail let us see the common causes of low sperm count in men.
- Men too can experience hormonal imbalance. Condition like low testosterone can create Low Sperm Count .
- Men who are obese can trigger the low quality and quantity of sperms.
- Klinefelter’s syndrome, a genetic issue that occurs in men where he has two or more X chromosome can often result in a low count.
- Another reason is stress & strain which have a negative impact on the count of sperms.
- Intake of toxic substances, chemicals or exposure to radiations can halt the sperm production.
- Habits like smoking or taking alcohol can adversely affect the number of sperm produced.
Low Sperm Count Treatment In Ayurveda
There are practically various solutions to tackle male infertility by bringing certain medical treatment and habitual changes. As the disorder is less likely to spread, they are easier to employ too. Here are some of them.
Get The Medical Test Done Right Away
Many males have the habit of refusing the partners suggestion to meet a doctor. Our humble request for the married males is to stop the ego from ruining the relationship. Get the required test done as soon as possible from the nearest sexual problem clinic.
Take Unani Medication
The busy schedule people experience in their daily life has resulted in adding of stress & strain. Unani Medications are prepared in such a way that they are blended with the Ayurveda system formulated centuries ago. The mixture has a property that has zero side effects and help boosts the sperm count within few days.
Other solutions like having a balanced diet, practising a healthy lifestyle, keeping the testicles cool, controlling stress, going in sync with nature etc can help prevent the level of sperms to dip.
Is your man feeling down in your sexual relationship due to loss of sexual desire? Gear up your confidence and gain back the lost confidence with Unani treatment. For more doubts and queries contact us on : http://www.roymedicalhall.com/service/male-infertility/