- Maintaining an ideal body mass index is a prime requisite in sexual well being. The body weight must be kept in check, which provides easy movements of the organs which in turn enables a smooth and vibrant sexual activity.
- Keeping an eye watch on your pathological readings like lipid profile, TFT, diabetics, hypertension etc. The irregularities in the readings have an adverse and virulent effect, not only on the physiological conditions but in the sexual life too.
- Personal hygiene is of utmost importance in our health conditions. As we are all part of society, it can also be considered as a part of social order. Therefore it has a great positive role in spousal partnership which eventually leads to a healthy and adorable sexual life.
- Normal bowel movements are required for healthy body as well as for perfect sexual interaction. If your bowel movements are irregular it should be corrected through proper food and medication.
- General Exercise, in the sexual perspective or a healthy life, should be read along with maintaining an ideal body weight. Exercises make our cardio vascular functioning smooth, muscles and joints active, brain functioning intact, bowel movements corrected, sex organs functioning properly which all lead to a healthy sexual living.
- Bad habits like smoking, alcoholism etc have a marked negative impact on sex. These habits impede the sexual power of human beings which leads to a disheartened sexual life.
- Regular Sex enhances the quality of sex which in turn enhances the physical and mental well being of the spouses. The more you indulge in regular sex, the more you explore yourselves, which results in a close knit relationship. It is advisable to put in at least three times sex in a week.
- Sleeping plays a vital role in the human health condition, as a whole. Rest provides great energy to brain, muscles, joints etc which is enormously needed for a spirited sexual life.
Knowingly or unknowingly psychological factors thrust an effect in sex.
- Positive thinking and Self Confidence are two major attributes, twinkling in the psyche, which must be reflected, when cohabitation is going on.
Check out this video to know the different ways to boost sex drive
CONTROL YOUR STRESS BEFORE IT CONTROLS YOU
Stress is also another psychological factor which should be avoided at the very outset itself. Stress’s evil impact in sexual life is that it takes away the mind and attention from the activity and it turns out to be a disaster spoiling the personal relationship. You can avoid the stress and tensions by
- Sharing the problems with your spouse, friends, close relatives etc.
Listening to music, reading good books, moving to a picnic etc can release the tensions, stress etc from your mind and soul.
GOOD FOOD LEADS TO GOOD SEX
- Eating a balanced diet helps to improve the sexual drive in you. Sex promoting foods, like dates, almonds, garlic, avocado etc can be included in the daily menu. Fruits and vegetables have a vital role for an energetic sex.
- Drink plenty of water which flushes out the toxins in your body making it sex friendly.
- Junk foods should be strictly avoided.
HAPPY HOURS ARE FAMILY HOURS
Nowhere in the world, in any form of recreation, a man can find HAPPY HOURS except in his family. The real happy hours begin there and never end there. Quality time with your partner stimulates the happy hour functioning in the home.
Positive interaction with the spouse, by complimenting each other, talking with them and extracting their desires are absolutely needed for obtaining the best results in conjugal life.
BOOST UP YOUR SEX…STAY HAPPY….
Read more to know about sexual tips to boost your sex drive visit Health Tips