In one of our before blogs, we wrote about none other than the chameleon of diseases – Syphilis. We also have briefed you about the sexually transmitted disease being spread, its symptoms and associated treatments. Even though there are many other treatment options available, they do not guarantee you a complete cure for this drastic condition.
Syphilis is caused by a bacterium named Treponema Pallidum which gains entry into the interior of the body on having a sexual contact with an already infected person. The fault seen in this disease is that you cannot diagnose it easily as it does not show many symptoms to outside. By the time you recognize, it would have been too late because the bacterium will catch hold of the systems immunity power.
This time, we are going a bit far in detail about the signs to watch out for this drastic disease. Conditions like painless sores and swelling of lymph nodes go unnoticed by people or even may avoid it from treatment as its diagnosis requires a blood test to be done. So, it’s highly recommended to take immediate action on seeing the following symptoms.
- Painless sores appearing in the surrounding regions of the genitals in both men and women.
- Lymph nodes becoming swelly. It is suggested to undergo a detailed diagnosis.
- Even if you see that the swelling gets cured automatically, it is always better to diagnose the bacterial presence.
- If you find non-itchy rashes on your feet and arms, it is a sign of syphilis bacteria advancing to the next stage.
- Along with the painless rashes, other symptoms like weight loss, fatigue, headaches, fever and hair loss may also occur. Get the diagnosis done before allowing the bacterium to go for latent stages.
If the bacterium enters into the latent stages of infection, it is hard to recover as it may result in conditions like paralysis, dementia, muscle coordination complications or even death.
Treat Syphilis in an Unani Way
At RMH, numerable procedures are carried out starting with cell detoxification and regeneration therapy which are done on the basis of Rasa Shastra. The methodology helps to purify the bloodstream and finally flush out the infection causing bacteria from it. This concept is prescribed in ancient Ayurveda to treat chronic and adverse diseases.
The expert doctors at RMH have designed a herbo-mineral formula which is a compound containing the elements of Rasa and Rasayana Shastras and this can be used to heal any infectious and drastic disease like syphilis easily. Following this, a deep cleansing procedure is done accompanied by Rasayana Chikitsa can easily recover the well being of each cell and tissues to the normal state.
Vajeekarana Shastra is also done if required to help restart the normal functioning of the reproductive organs and thereby cease all the conditions associated with infertility from happening to the couples again.
Read more to know about the treatments available http://www.roymedicalhall.com/consultation-form/